As good as it gets

Published by Unknown under , , , , , , , on miercuri, februarie 25, 2009






"Melvin Udall: I've got a really great compliment for you, and it's true.


Carol Connelly: I'm so afraid you're about to say something awful.


Melvin Udall: Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Anyway, here goes: I've got this, what, ailment. Now, my doctor, this shrink I used to go to all the time, says that in fifty to sixty percent of cases, a pill really helps. I HATE pills, hate them. I'm using the word "hate" about pills. Anyway, my compliment to you is the night after you came over and said that you would never... well, you were there, you know what you said. Anyway, the very next morning, I started taking the pills.

Carol Connelly: I don't quite get how that's a compliment for me.


Melvin Udall: You make me want to be a better man.


Carol Connelly: ...That's maybe the best compliment of my life.


Melvin Udall: Well maybe I overshot a little, because I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out."

As Good As It Gets.....

8 comentarii:

Oana M spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 08:23

So early in the morninig... Nice thoughts and picture. :)

Catalin Nae spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 10:38

imi place fotografia! imi place titlul! ador filmul! :) Numai bine...

Anonim spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 10:38

fain titlu si fain film ! :))
imi place !

Anonim spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 10:38

fain titlu si fain film ! :))
imi place !

danushka spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 12:23

ma incanta aceasta fotografie... :)

ARIPI DE FLUTURE spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 13:08

superba fotografia, mi-e dor de mamica mea:(

Anonim spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 16:39

Thankyou Ema, I'm glad that you like it. By the way I have recently added a linkback on my page for you. I hope you don't mind

Unknown spunea... @ 25 februarie 2009 la 22:28

va multumesc tuturor..intr-adevar, un film din care putem invata multe in ceea ce priveste relatiile umane si cat poate transforma dragostea o persoana..noapte buna!


thank you ,chris..as you already know, i have no problem with this, just i don't deserve it :P..good night, afternoon or morning..i'm too lazy to think what time is there..:D

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Here is your wine,
And your drunken fall;
And here is your love.
Your love for it all.

May everyone live,
And may everyone die.
Hello, my love,
And, my love, Goodbye.



Member of Photomediaworld

Links

Photo Blog Directory VFXY Photos ClickLink.ro toateBlogurile.ro
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers